Monday, December 2, 2013

Message From A Resume Writing Client


"Hi Ken, I just recommended your services to my brother 10 minutes ago. I want to thank you again for helping me with my resume earlier this year. I'm nearing the end of the contract I got with the help of your resume. (The job is awesome, by the way). The resume and cover letter you wrote helped me out a lot. It was the difference between sending out 100 resumes for 1 interview and in the search for my current job, sending out 5 resumes, getting 4 interviews, and then choosing who I wanted to work for.

 I recommend that anyone looking for work gets a professionally written resume. It completely changes the dynamics of a job search. Before, I would send out hundreds of resumes, to get one or two, maybe three interviews if I'm lucky. After getting a professionally written resume, I was able to focus my job search on getting a good job instead of just finding any job. Searching for my current job, I sent my resume out 5 times, got four interview offers, and after doing some more research I chose the company I wanted to work for, rather than hoping someone would take me.

 This job is more than just another job for me, it's my first full time teaching job. If you're sitting at home and complaining about how useless your humanities degree is because the best job you can get with it is the one you had in university (I know the feeling, that was me for three years), try getting a professional resume and then target your job search to something you really want to do.”

www.expertresumewriter.ca

Thanks Scott!

No comments:

Post a Comment